On January 25 I had a chance to take part in a webinar held by the Memsource team. They provided an introduction to the Memsource translation environment for linguist users.
The webinar covered:
- Accepting and managing translation jobs in Memsource Cloud
- Translating online and offline with Memsource Editor and Memsource Web Editor
- Editing essentials (confirming segments, inserting tags...)
- Quality assurance
- Concordance search
- Segment filtering and sorting
- Spellchecker and MS Word compatibility
The webinar was hosted by David Canek who explained everything in great detail. A large group of participants had a chance to ask questions and David answered them all.
I’d like to one more time thank the Memsource team for such a great event and hope that this knowledge will help me in my everyday translation process.
So, dear customers, if you too work with this CAT-tool and prefer your linguists to use it as well, we can collaborate freely and flawlessly :-)